The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce SF/SV – your key resource when growing your company and building business networks in the Bay Area and beyond.
Since 1948, we have facilitated transatlantic trade and knowledge sharing and established ourselves as the primary liaison between the Swedish and Bay Area business communities.We have an extensive and impressive network, including cutting edge technology startups, business accelerators, venture capitalists, private investors, CEOs and founders of industry leading companies, executive search firms, investment banks, law firms, real estate, insurance companies and communication agencies. In addition, we provide access to an international network of chambers and business associations.
The Chamber partnership ensures inclusion in the Swedish-American business community, as well as our networks in both the Bay Area and in Sweden. We provide excellent opportunities for your company to advertise products and services, build valuable connections and take part in the latest trends — enabling your company to position itself at the forefront of business.
Corporate Partnership Benefit:
- Access to SACC’s expansive network in the Bay Area and in Sweden
- Discounts to all SACC events
- Extensive business matchmaking opportunities
- Access to an international network of Swedish and European Business Associations
- Wide ranging company advertisement through SACC communications
- Discounted Consulting Services, Event Planning Services and Market Research
- J1-Visa Issuance for your Trainee Program
- Access to SACC’s Trainee Program