International Business Strategy & the European Asset Management Industry
- One year Master Program in International Business Strategy at Linnaeus University.
- Free tuition.
- Internship with AIF Management AB, in parallel with studies.
- September 2016 to June 2017
- Location: Kalmar, Sweden
- Application deadline: January 17, 2016
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s) in Business Administration or similar field
- Genuine interest in international business and financial markets
- Both young professionals and students are welcome to apply
About the Education
The International Business Strategy Master Programme is a one-year master program offered by Linneaus University in Kalmar, Sweden. The program is designed for students seeking management positions at companies working with international challenges. Instruction is in English. http://lnu.se/education/programmes/eais1?ec_vt=English&l=en
About the Internship
The training with AIF Management, www.aifm.se, will provide an introduction to the regulatory framework covering the European Asset Management industry. The intern will learn about the various EU directives such as the UCITS, AIF and MiFID directives and how those shape the organizational structure of the European asset management industry. The intern will also learn about Swedish entrepreneurship, European business administration and business development in northern Europe. In addition, the intern will work closely with the management team on AIFM’s market entry into the US.
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is a collaboration between Linnaeus University, AIF Management AB, and the SwedishAmerican Chambers of Commerce (SACC-USA). For more information, please visit www.saccusa.org/trainee/swedish-scholarship. Application Please submit your resume and a personal letter (not more than 500 words) where you state your interest in financial markets, the experience you would bring, and how the internship would benefit your future career to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Swedish Scholarship” in the subject line.