The SACC J-1 visa trainee program offers you an excellent opportunity to advance your knowledge and skills within your field of interest or specialization, during a period ranging between 3 weeks and 18 months. Learn how to conduct business in an American business environment, get acquainted with American customs and culture, and start building a personal international network.
Why Join the SACC Trainee Program?
✔ Improve your English skills in general and in your specific field of business
✔ Experience American business culture
✔ Improve your ability to work and communicate in a cross-cultural setting
✔ Expand your professional and personal network
✔ Gain a competitive advantage over Swedish peers with a prestigious international experience
Requirements for Internships or Trainee Positions
- Trainees and Interns need to be Swedish citizens.
- Trainees and Interns need to be at least 21 years old.
- Interns need to be enrolled at University in Sweden.
- Trainees need to have obtained a degree from an academic institution outside of the US.
- Trainees and Interns need to be fluent in spoken and written English
- Trainees and Interns need to obtain a health and accident insurance for the Trainee/Internship period.
- Trainees and Interns need to follow the training plan developed by the host company
More information about the J-1 Visa Trainee Program.