In order to better serve our members and the Swedish and Bay Area business communities, we are committed to building connections and expanding our reach in the Bay Area, Sweden and beyond. As part of this effort, we are now looking for someone who is passionate about U.S.-Sweden Business relations/events and who would like to contribute and gain work experience from a Chamber of Commerce. We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. The team has different focal areas of responsibility and roles may be adapted to suit the qualification of the applicants.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superb oral and written communication in English and Swedish
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, flexible attitude
- Commitment to excellence and high personal standards of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about creating a member community
- Strong interest in U.S.-Sweden Business relations
- Prior experience of Hubspot, Mailchimp or similar
A minimum of 8-10 hours/week. Depending on your interests, we welcome your engagement in other areas and any ideas you may want to contribute with to our community.
This is a volunteer position and it is not eligible for monetary compensation.
You will join a passionate team at the Chamber and gain experience while growing your network in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
To apply, please send an email with the subject: “Volunteer” and include a short introduction, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.