- This event has passed.
Legal, tax & banking challenges
10/21/2015 @ 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
The panel of experts will discuss typical concerns that international entrepreneurs face when they come to the U.S. They will also discuss potential legal, tax and banking challenges and suggest information on potential solutions.
- Corporate Form
- Stock Options
- Issues pertaining to the transfer of assets from abroad to the U.S.
- Protection of intellectual property – how international protection compares with protection of intellectual property in Europe
- Some steps that could help protect against litigation
- Tax compliance issues outside the U.S. and within the U.S.
- Issues pertaining to double taxation
- What types of documentation a business may need to open a new deposit account
- How to choose a bank
- Potential account options for specific business needs
- How to build a credit history for a business and for an individual entrepreneur