- This event has passed.
Unlocking the Value: Machine Learning and IoT
07/16/2019 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PMFree
Please join Ericsson’s IoT Studio for an evening event, “Unlocking the Value: Machine Learning and IoT,” on July 16, 2019.
We look forward to hosting you at D-Fifteen, Ericsson’s innovation and collaboration space in Santa Clara for an evening of discussion on how IoT and Machine Learning work together to create business value.
At this free event, you will have the opportunity to learn from experts, network with your peers and enjoy refreshments.
Event attendees will be entered in a raffle for the chance to win an Apple Watch.
We will feature a panel of Machine Learning experts from top companies representing the end-to-end IoT technology stack. The panel will be moderated by Daniel Elizalde, Ericsson’s VP, Head of IoT for North America and will focus on practical insights that can be applied to companies today.
Discussion topics will include:
- How companies are leveraging IoT and Machine Learning to create business value
- How to accelerate solutions through co-creation with the IoT ecosystem
- Challenges and advice for companies starting their IoT and Machine Learning journeys
- Soledad Alborno – Global Product Director, Transportation and AI at Intel (Linkedin)
- Jessica Groopman – Industry Analyst & Founding Partner at Kaleido Insights (Twitter, Linkedin)
- Teresa Tung – Managing Director at Accenture Labs (LinkedIn)
- Daniel Elizalde – VP, Head of IoT for North America at Ericsson (Twitter, LinkedIn)
Register here for the event. We look forward to seeing you at D-Fifteen!