SACCSFSV The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco & Silicon Valley
Are you looking for a career in a non-profit? Do you want a fun and meaningful work experience? Are you interested in creating a unique organization? Do you want to be part of Team Sweden?
The Executive Director is responsible for building the vision, guidance and strategic direction for all SACC-SF/SV programs and local personnel. We’re looking for a high- energy leader who’s passionate about both bringing attention to Swedish business in the US and helping companies with their business development efforts in Silicon Valley. You have to be a complete self-starter, love to network and have, ideally, business experience from both Sweden and the US.
The successful candidate for this position must be a collaborative and enthusiastic leader with a passion for building a great community and executing successful programs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Identify and create opportunities to further develop Swedish-American business and knowledge exchange
• Responsible for all strategic planning and organizational policy as developed in concert with our Board of Directors
• Develop annual business plans with measurable objectives for all programs, events and projects; align objectives with annual budget revenue and expense projections
• Hiring and building the organization
• Create relationships and partnerships with other local organizations
Prior related skills required. Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written.
Compensation is based on results.
The assignment could be a full-time position.
To apply (or ask questions) please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Application deadline is March 31.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com