- This event has passed.
Global Questions – Local Answers: International Financial Education & Planning Session
09/09/2015 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL EDUCATION & PLANNING SESSION
Most of us live and accumulate assets in California and decide to retire partially and/or indefinitely in our country of origin. In order to eventually be able to enjoy the fruit of our hard labor, we will have to think about the best way to manage international assets and protect them from taxation, market and foreign exchange volatility, health related or other external threats.
Speaker: Thierry Gabadou – Vice President, Head of International Clientele, Regional Banking Group
With years of experience in international financial planning, Thierry Gabadou will give you a global perspective on the following questions:
– How can I allocate my assets when I don’t know where in the world I will end up?
– How do I plan for the future (real estate, kid’s college education, retirement,…)?
– How do I protect my international assets against markets and foreign exchange volatility?
– What is a 401K, a 529 plan, a trust?
The Global Questions, Local Answers event series is a collaboration with Bank of the West, where SACC-SF/SV will host experts who share valuable information about the following issues:
– Credit Score & Mortgages (April 29th)
– Personal Tax & Fiscal Issues (May 27th)
– International Financial Planning (September 9th)
– Immigration (November 4th)
Register now for this exclusive opportunity to gain qualitative and comprehensive knowledge from people who have worked with this for several years.
The registration is now open and tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Limited amount of seats available – register now to secure your spot!
Look out for more information to come!
Event sponsor & host: