- This event has passed.
Silicon Valley: Cross-Border Opportunities – The Nordic Region and Russia
10/21/2014 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Presented by K&L Gates and sponsored by SACC-SF/SV, this scintillating event will feature an expert panel of global entrepreneurs, VCs and industry experts, discussing the hottest cross-border business opportunities between the Nordic region and Russia, while sharing tips on best practices for pursuing these opportunities and their individual success stories. Don’t miss this chance to engage in a lively discussion with a diverse panel of experienced practitioners!
This program is complimentary. To register, contact Monica Kuniyoshi. Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
Nordic Region Panel, 9.00 – 10.00 a.m.
* Lars Johansson, Emerging Growth/VC Partner, K&L Gates
* Bill Reichert, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
* Johan Brenner, Investment Partner, Creandum
* Juha Christensen, Chairman & CEO, CloudMade / Chairman & Founder, Cogniance
* Anne Lidgard, Director, VINNOVA – The Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems
Russia Panel, 10.00 – 11.00 a.m.
Tuesday, October 21, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043
8:30 – Registration and Networking
9:00 – Nordic Region Panel
10:00 – Russia Panel
11:30 – Program Concludes